|Listed By (One of the following must be checked):||Broker / Agent|
|Number of Units||311|
|Type of Listing||Franchise|
Beautiful 4-star hotel, located northwest of Panama City on the shores of Gatun Lake, previously considered the largest artificial freshwater lake in the world. This magnificent landmark (formerly the School of the Americas) is located in the City of Colon, in an ecologically protected area.
311 rooms and suites
One hour by car from Panama City, near the Colon Free Zone (second largest in the world) and 15 minutes from the Panama Canal Locks on the Atlantic side and the Caribbean.
Activities: Eco tours, nature walks, fishing at the lake, kayaking, night safari, excursions; among others.
This offer consists of 330,119.92 sqm under a Concession Contract in accordance with Panamanian Laws and entered into between the owner and the Government of Panama.
Renovated: 2013 - 2020
87.5% for ecological conservation, and 12.5% for use of the hotel.
- Espinar, Colon Colon
Popular Ads Overall
- KB TESTING 1ST TODAY 4/29 (998 views)
- ECONOMY BRAND IN MAIN STREET COMMUNITY (MARVA-ES4024) (778 views)
- 75-Room Red Roof Inn – For Sale (769 views)
- NEWLY FLAGGED – 2020 TRAVELER’S CHOICE (BISND-DV4029) (707 views)
- OFF MARKET HOTELS IN KANSAS (FS) (701 views)
- INDEPENDENT HOTEL PACKED WITH UNIQUE FEATURES AND AMENITIES (CLIIL-FS3991) (698 views)
- Another Test F1 Listing (684 views)
- WANTED FOR BUYER – FULL SERVICE HOTELS WITH 150+ UNITS. Independent and Rehab projects considered. This buyer is capable of quick closing.(FS) (677 views)
- F1 Test Prop (667 views)
- F1 Intl Prop (651 views)